Home

2012 Jeep Liberty heater core recall

Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2012 Jeep Liberty and 2012-2013 Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger vehicles. A component within the occupant restraint controller (ORC) may fail and prevent.. Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2012 Jeep Liberty and 2012-2013 Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger vehicles. A component within the occupant restraint controller (ORC) may fail and prevent the active headrests from deploying in the event of a rear-end crash

2012 Jeep Liberty AC / heater problems with 12 complaints from Liberty owners. The worst complaints are heater does not work, only blows cold air, a/c not working properly, and defroster doesn't. I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty. Back in 2014 I had to have the heater core replaced as I had no heat. Here we are Oct of 2016 not once but twice my care was in for heat problems. I bought a warranty when purchased the car so it should only cost me 100 deductible. They replaced the thermostat and flushed out the heater core was charged over 500.00 and still did not fix the heat Lemon Law CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV

Jeep Liberty Recalls. The Liberty has been recalled 37 times. The 2002 model year has been involved in the most campaigns.. Recalls are free repairs, initiated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or Jeep itself, for a widespread safety problem. They might be a pain, but a recalled problem is better than an ignored one The most common cause for the lack of heating on your 2012 Jeep Liberty is in most cases caused by a bad Heater Core. On your Jeep, the heater core is a parallel tube design. It can be 3/4 plugged and still flow water through it. It can be nearly impossible to flush it clear 1 Answer 2012 jeep liberty heater When heated air is selected to the foot well position only, more air comes out of the defrost than the floor. This occurs on my 2012 Liberty and my grandson's 2011 Liberty Recalls & Safety Issues. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected. Learn about our recall process

2012 Jeep Liberty Recalls & Safety Notices Kelley Blue Boo

1. Quick run down on things to check when your car is blowing only cold air, no heat. Things to check:Coolant levels - low levels Leaky hoses Heater core - poss..
  2. g from the heater. Not having a functioning heater makes driving much less comfortable, and can be a sign of certain issues. At the simplest level, there are two main reasons why the heater is not working
  3. The average cost for a Jeep Liberty heater core replacement is between $837 and $1,004. Labor costs are estimated between $639 and $806 while parts are priced at $197. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location. Related repairs may also be needed
  4. Chances are, its full of slime. I've had a few KKs come in lately with poor heat issues similar to yours. Sadly, you must evac the a/c system and pull the dash back to access the hvac case. It has to come out, then separate the heater core box from the rest of the hvac case to remove. Jan 12, 2014 at 6:18 PM #10
  5. This 2007 Dodge Nitro took a break from trapping squirrels to get it's heater core replaced. Advanced Level Auto Lexus LS460 Dash Removal: https://www.youtub..
  6. g out to around 51,000 to replace the heater core. The 2010 Jeep Liberty problems have caused issues with the electrical system and the AC and heater. 2011 Jeep Liberty Problems . The 2011 Jeep Liberty had the main category of concern is the.

2012 Jeep Liberty Recalls RepairPa

See all problems of the 2012 Jeep Liberty . Electronic Stability Control problem of the 2012 Jeep Liberty 9. Failure Date: 09/12/2019 The evap container isnt the right part and obviously was actually for a Jeep wrangler and has an extra inlet. After numerous attempts to contact Jeep for the last 4 months and still nothing this vehicle will. 2012's bad heads, water pumps, sand in blocks, oil leaks, and other quality problems. Sure glad I traded our 2 2012 JK's in for newer ones. Chrysler continues to deny any quality problems which is the worst problem of all

2012 Jeep Liberty AC / Heater Problems CarComplaints

This recall affects 2011-2013 Chrysler Sebring, Chrysler 200, Dodge Avenger and Jeep Liberty vehicles, as well as 2011-2012 Dodge Nitro SUVs. Chrysler will fix the vehicles by upgrading a power module or the occupant restraint control module, the automaker said in papers filed with NHTSA in june 2012, chrysler expanded this recall to include model year 2006 and 2007 jeep liberty vehicles, representing an additional 137,176 vehicles. this recall now concerns certain my 2004-2007 jeep liberty vehicles. the total number vehicles being recalled is now 346,900. these vehicles were manufactured from july 3, 2003 through june 29, 2007

For Jeep Patriot 2007-2012 Dorman 604-035 HVAC Air Door

Jeep Liberty Questions - 2012 Jeeb Liberty heat problems

2012 Jeep Liberty Heater Does Not Work, Only Blows Cold

The heater core was about half plugged with very low flow. One side of the core got no hot water what so ever. The dealer showed it to me when I picked it up. They did it under warranty so I really didnt care how they did it except for the fact that they had violated a lot of the Jeep Find Jeep recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed AIR BAGS, SEATS Recall Date: 10/10/2017. Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2012 Jeep Liberty and 2012-2013 Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger vehicles. A component within the occupant restraint controller (ORC) may fail and prevent the active headrests from deploying in the event of a rear-end crash Play it smart, if your heater core or evaporator is bad - it is always good practice to replace both units when you replace the mode box. The Jeep Liberty mode box began to fail after 10 years of operation because the glue and foam cushion attached to the doors began to deteriorate and melt causing the doors to stick and bind Direct replacement for a proper fit every time Recommended for replacement during blend door replacement. $24.95. gpd® HVAC Heater Blend Door Actuator. 0. # mpn4667480487. Jeep Liberty 2012, HVAC Heater Blend Door Actuator by gpd®

Jeep Liberty Recalls - Jeep Problem

2012 Jeep Patriot Heater Core Leak. Purchased late 2012 new from dealer. My son reported hot oily amber drips on his bare rt. foot while driving home from the beach. I investigated and it very much appeared to be coolant leaking from heater core area just above gas pedal. I removed and coupled together the heater hoses on the firewall in the. Engine And Engine Cooling Problem on the 2012 JEEP LIBERTY. Car problem(s) with the 2012 JEEP LIBERTY. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process 2012 Jeep Liberty. Jet. Have a 2012 Jeep Liberty, had no heat coming through the air vents, so flushed out the heater core and entire system, replaced new thermostat, added new antifreeze, checked module for vent, it is now functioning correctly. There are no leaks anywhere, I now have heat, however I also now have the smell of antifreeze.

I am the owner of a 2012 Jeep Liberty

Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 2012 heater core replacement [crosspost] I have a Jeep liberty sport 4x4 2012 and the heater core is leaking and got a quote for $1500+ and am now wanting to evaluate doing this myself The first telltale sign that you're experiencing problems in your vehicle's heating system is the absence of heat coming from the heat registers. The blower motor is running and you feel air, but it's cold. A plugged heater core may be the culprit, but there are a couple of quick tests you can perform to. Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:18 pm. LOST Newbie. Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:43 am. Posts: 3. Hello all! New member here! Anyways, my wife's 2009 Jeep Liberty has been having heating problems as of this past year with her heat being weak an or just luke warm. Within the past twelves months, she took it into a Chrysler dealership, and that fixed.

During production of most Jeep models using the jr engines, there was an issue in the cooling system causing blockage of the heater core, radiator, engine block, thermostat, and/or water pump. The issue is well known by Jeep owners from mainly 2010-2012 Jeep, but Chrysler has refused to admit and fix the issue Recalls and TSBs » Jeep TSB » Liberty » 2012 Latest 2012 Jeep Liberty Technical Service Bulletins. 2012 Jeep Liberty Electrical System Service Bulletin 444726. NHTSA Item Number: 10063729 Service Bulletin Number: 21-033-14 Date of Bulletin: Oct 22, 2014 Component: Electrical Syste Jeep Liberty 2012, HVAC Heater Core by Metrix®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by METRIX features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is.. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2012 Jeep Liberty Heater Core from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! We have the best products at the right price they mixed your coolant which caused the sludge. 2012- 2013.5's should be using HOAT coolant (orange in color). 2014-2018's use OAT (purple in color). dealers will mix them up and cause the sludge and plug up your coolant system. Will have to be flushed many times. You will need a new heater core at least

2012 Jeep Liberty Recalls, 2012 Jeep Liberty Recall List

1. 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD-Maintenance & Repair. No heat in 02 Liberty 2 Answers. My fiance has had her Liberty for about 2.5 years and has always had heat problems. It had a heater core put in it right after she purchased the Jeep and now I just replaced the heater core becau... 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD
  2. utes, then: the fan continues to work at every speed, BUT air stops blowing through the dash vents or for that matter through ANY vent in the vehicle. Not sure where the air..
  3. If your car's heater doesn't seem to be working too well, it might be time to flush it out. Flushing out the tubes in the heater core will allow the coolant to flow more easily so there will always be warm coolant to heat up the air going into the cabin. This is especially true if it has been a while since you last changed the coolant as all the buildup can eventually end up in the heater.

SOLVED: 2012 jeep liberty heater - Fixy

2008 Jeep Liberty Limited - 88k miles, very little to no heat. Already flushed and backflushed heater core. both hoses to heater core hot. no air bubbles in coolant system. Some heat on passenger side. No heat on drivers sid We currently carry 4 Heater Core products to choose from for your 2012 Jeep Liberty, and our inventory prices range from as little as $89.99 up to $181.76. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 4 different trusted brands of Heater Core products for the 2012 Jeep Liberty

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty that has had the same issues. I changed out the radiator due to a small crack, have checked the heater core & fuses still having problems....relays are next. have checked the heater core & fuses still having problems....relays are next. Ig anyone has any ideas please let me know! 11 people found this helpful. Mark. When your Jeep reaches its optimal temperature, its thermostat opens and allows that coolant from the cooling system to flow through the engine, removing heat and sending it into the radiator, then into the heater core which, ultimately, distributes it into the Jeep. If your Jeep Wrangler's heater has stopped working, this process has failed. No heater operation - blend door actuator location? With the blower on and the thermostat set to cold and the vent blowing on your face it will blow cold air on you. As soon as I switch the thermostat to full hot, the air comes out of the defrost. It is a little warm but not enough to heat the vehicle Our technicians can take a look at your radiator's components to help make sure everything is in working order. From the radiator cap to the heater core, we'll take excellent care of your 2012 Jeep Liberty at Firestone Complete Auto Care. We stand behind our work with our Triple Promise: Fixed Right, Priced Right, Right on Time

The 2012 Jeep Liberty Jet is a nice combination of truck like feel with the luxury amenities of higher priced vehicles. Maintenance and attention may be higher than others, but a great american. Air Conditioner and Heater Units for 2012 Jeep Liberty. A/c And Heater Unit Seal Kit Includes: All Seals. Floor Duct Left. A/c And Heater Upper Housing Includes: U-Nut. Floor Duct Right Upper. Floor Duct Right Lower. Power Module Blower Motor. Jumper Wiring A/C And Heater Recirculation. A/c And Heater Lower Housing Includes: Mounting Studs

Vehicle Detail Search NHTS

Heater Core Q322CW for Jeep Liberty 2005 2002 2004 2003

2012 jeep liberty No Heat problem, diagnostic - YouTub

Jeep Liberty: Heater Not Working Diagnosis Drivetrain

Get reliability information for the 2012 Jeep Liberty from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The recall began on December 4, 2017. Owners. Diagnosing Heater Problems in the Jeep Wrangler 2012 (and Others) The Jeep Wrangler has a heater actuator issue almost identical to that of the Jeep Liberty. This issue is described below, and then we talk about another known issue with sandy material that clogs the system 2012 Patriot 113K miles. Whenever I turn on the any of the heater/AC fan functions I get a very loud clicking noise from under the passenger side dash. Clicking really doesn't describe it properly since it's loud. Best way to describe the sound is it sounds like plastic hitting plastic, almost as if you would strike the dash with a plastic dowel The heater core is similar to a radiator and is a part of the vehicle's coolant system. Hot coolant that has passed through other parts of the engine is run through the heater core as air is forced past it and into the cabin of the vehicle to heat it. A clogged heater core will prevent the coolant from passing through it, limiting the amount.

Jeep Cherokee. Fiat-Chrysler US is recalling 75,364 2015 Jeep Cherokee SUVs because of a fire risk. Read More. Fiat-Chrysler is adding an estimated 62,148 vehicles to an earlier recall of 2014-'15. Several factors can affect how well your 2012 Jeep Liberty handles the heat. A worn out water pump not only fails to move coolant, but it can also be the source of a coolant leak. A stuck heater valve or leaking heater core won't just leave you cold, it could leave your floorboards or fan blower motor wet The contact owns a 2012 jeep liberty. The contact stated that while driving about 60 mph, the vehicle slowed down and lost power. The brake, the air bag, seat belts, the heater core and some other unknown warning lights illuminated. The contact also stated that the radio did not work See real-world Jeep Liberty engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Jeep Liberty owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 Replaced heater core. 79000 mi: Replace heater core under warrenty (failed in two years) Check fuel cap light required.

I bought my jeep liberty jet in feb 2012 brand new out of the show room. I am a military vet and wanted a reliable car to drive in for my pcs moves. I started having vehicle shakes in 2013 for my 2012 jeep liberty jet. In december 2013 I took it to milton reuben chrysler dealership for check engine light I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty that has had the same issues. I changed out the radiator due to a small crack, have checked the heater core & fuses still having problems....relays are next. have checked the heater core & fuses still having problems....relays are next. Ig anyone has any ideas please let me know! 11 people found this helpful. Mark. Howdy. I have had a very busy couple of weeks. I have a 94 jeep cherokee with an inline 4 I use for daily driving in Alaska. I have just replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostate, half the hoses, and recently the heater core. I used to get enough heat to defrost the windows but not anymore.. We have collected 424 owner reviews about the 2012 Jeep Liberty Reviews. Learn what consumers really think. 2012 Jeep Liberty 2012 Jeep Liberty Owner Reviews & Common Problems. Change Year Compare Vehicle 2012 2011 2010 Had a problem with the heater core but was fixed under warranty. Recently had the transmission pan replaced, brakes. The air conditioning system in your Jeep Liberty compresses a refrigerant and blows the resulting cold air into the passenger cabin. When this system is not working properly, it can be because the pressure in the AC lines is too low, or because the compressor has failed. Replacement compressors can be purchased from.

The cost to replace your heater core will depend on a few different factors. The type of car you drive will definitly impact the cost of the replacement. If you drive an older car, it can be more difficult to find the part. If a mechanic has to spend more time searching for this part, it could cost you more money AUTOMUT0 93024 Heater Core Replacement for 1984-2001 for Jeep Cherokee 1986-1992 for Jeep Comanche 1997-2001 for Jeep TJ 1984-1990 for Jeep Wagoneer 1997-2001 for Jeep Wrangler Heater Cores. Heater Core - Compatible with 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty. $104.95 $ 104. 95. FREE Shipping. Only 2 left in stock - order soon Instead, you have what is called a heater core. The blower is what circulates the heat through the core and then warms the car and passengers. Coolant (which is a mix of water and antifreeze) is what circulates around the car's engine. you will have much deeper problems than just the heater not working. Chrysler and Jeep. Jeep Liberty (2012) - fuse box diagram Year of production: 2012 Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) The Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) is located in the engine compartment near the battery. Cavity Cartridge fuse Mini fuse Description J1 — — — J2 30 — Transfer Case Module - if equipped J3 — — — J4 25 —

11-29-2011, 08:20 AM. I had a similar problem with my 2002 Jeep Liberty, we had recently replaced the radiator due to overheating (after replacing the water pump/thermostat). The radiator was clogged with buildup.So, it made sense that he heater core was clogged as well. I undid both hoses and made up a pair of flush hose's using 3ft sections. My 2012 Jeep has a 4wd light on ever since I took it to same dealership to fix a recall problem. My honest mechanic said the dealership pinched the wires when they fixed the recall problem You can also expect them to share the same problems. So while it may not be a problem in every year yet, it's worth looking out for. 1st Generation Liberty Years 2001-2007 Reliability 14th out of 18 PainRank ™ 22.44 Complaints 1813 Learn more about the 1st Generation Liberty; 2nd Generation Liberty Years 2008-2012 Reliability 15th out of. In most cases, the thermostat is one part that tends to wear out sooner than other cooling system components; so it's a good idea to swap them out to ensure you don't have coolant flow issues once you've replaced the heater core. Jeep. Liberty. 2002. V6-3.7L

Renegade with Transmission and Heater Core issues - help!!! 10.3K views 80 comments 0 points Most recent by libertyowner November 2012 Jeep. Jeep Liberty Dome Light Problems. 4.8K views 6 comments 0 points Most recent by campirote December 2011 Jeep I would like to say that we have owned our jeep for six years. We bought it with only 30,000 miles and it now has 112,000. We had to replace the heater core about 8 months ago, but this is about it OMIX Heater Core for 78-86 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-7 & CJ-8 Scrambler with 3 Speed Heater Blower Motor. $71.99 $80.99. OMIX Heater Core for 72-77 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-6 & CJ-7 with 2 Speed Heater Blower Motor. $61.99 $66.99 Im having similar, but with other symptoms, as well. 2012 Jeep Patriot Limited 2WD. Heater will often suddenly start blowing cold air... after a few minutes, heat will return. Also, the temp gauge used to always sit between the 1/4 and 1/2 marks. But now it sits right at the 1/2 mark, and will occasionally creep over

For 07 Dodge Nitro 06-2012 Jeep Liberty 3

2012 Jeep Liberty Electrical Problems? If you are reading this article trying to figure out whether you should drive your vehicle, check the emergency brake first. The brake light is perhaps the most important warning light of all. We do not recommend driving with this light on at all. Doing so may lead to injury when the brakes fail Forum for Jeep Gladiator (2020+), Wrangler JL (2018+), JK (2007-2017), TJ (1996-2006), YJ (1986-1995) and Jeep Cherokee owners and enthusiasts. Discuss and ask questions about your Jeep with other owners

How to visually inspect your Jeep® Heater blend doors for failure: 1) Open and remove glove box 2) Locate the drive motor for the heater blend doors. 3) Remove phillips screws securing the drive motor. 4) Remove the drive motor from it's mount. Inspect the white input shaft at it's base. Usually a good indication the doors have failed is th Easily save a large amount of energy and your hard earned valuable money by using this excellent Pro Source Heater Core. Pro Source factory warranty. Pro Source Heater Core-92087 - The Home Depo The recall began June 21, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall number is N01. Recall #13V233000 (06/04/2013) Component: SEAT BELTS; Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured May 6, 2008, through July 20, 2012. The affected.

Fits Dodge Nitro 2007-2011 Jeep Liberty 2008-2013 HVACDashboard removal jeep liberty 2006 - YouTube2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK A/C & Heater Controls Without1998 jeep grand cherokee: automatic climate controlplease help with heater problem please! - Jeep Cherokee Forum

We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket jeep liberty ac hose parts. Buy online or call toll free. Jeep Liberty AC Hose - Air Conditioning - UAC Mopar Four Seasons Action Crash - 2008 2003 2004 2002 2006 2010 2012 2011 08 03 04 02 06 10 12 11 - PartsGeek.co Jeep Liberty 2007 239000 miles. Coolant or antifreeze Thermostat Temperature gauge. After a trip on the highway I noticed my temp gauge was slowly redllining. Then a dining maybe warnine started. I pulled over piped the hook didn't notice antifreeze bubbling or engine hotter than normal. Fan was working fine product recalls; avoiding scams. list thumb gallery map 2003 jeep liberty limted 4x4 suv $2,600 (bhm > sprngville alabama) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. (nsh > 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $27,997 05 2005 Jeep Liberty AC Condenser 2.8L 4 Cyl Nissens; 07 2007 Jeep Liberty AC Evaporator TYC; 11 2011 Jeep Liberty AC Expansion Valve Four Seasons; 03 2003 Jeep Liberty AC Hose 3.7L V6 Mopar; 03 2003 Jeep Liberty AC Receiver Drier Mopar; 12 2012 Jeep Liberty Blower Motor VDO; 08 2008 Jeep Liberty Heater Core Metrix; 12 2012 Jeep Liberty Heater. Jeep Liberty Car Thermostat Replacement costs $190 on average. Car. Service. Estimate. Shop/Dealer Price. 2002 Jeep Liberty V6-3.7L. Service type. Car Thermostat Replacement. Estimate New Jeep water pump and heater core, pump # acd 252-191 $50 (Lambertville N J) 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude $9,500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $25,900. favorite this post Jul 7 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport suv White product recalls; avoiding scams